The objectives of the Pharmacy Benefit Management are to ensure appropriate and cost effective care together with proactive utilization. This is done through integration between programs, innovative specific interventions and the below mentioned tools.
- Chronic Medicine ManagementHow to apply for the Chronic Medicine Benefit
- Medicine Exclusion ListDrugs with uncertain uses or without established benefits
- Medicine Price ListReference pricing system
- Prescribed Minimum Benefits (PMB) – Including Ambulatory Care Services, Formularies and Designated Service Provider
- PESA FilePharmaceutical Electronic Standard Authority
- Drug Utilisation Evaluation (DUE)Online medication management system